Wednesday, January 27, 2021

I Miss My School Days….!

 

I Miss My School Days….!

My school, Vishal Bharti Public School (VBPS), has made me what I am today. It has given me the foundation to think critically and built my wisdom. So, today if I can claim that I am a Journalist and can-do reporting with credibility, it is because my teachers gave me the strength, I needed to take the next steps toward my dream. I am proud to be alumni of VBPS.

Indeed, School life is the best life. Anyone who has been a student knows what school life is all about: It is the golden period of learning and it truly impacts students’ lives. 

As we all know that success is never a one-time thing and years of efforts are behind it. So, I can proudly say that my school VBPS, and the teachers have consistently made efforts to shape me into a disciplined and focussed person.

I have a lot of memories of my school days from spending good time with friends to getting pulled up  by my  teachers. 

Looking back, I realize how ignorant I was during my school days and how many shortcomings I had. However, my time in school showed me how important school life is and I would not have the great friends, good knowledge, good experiences, and good memories I have today if it was not for my school years.

During my school days, I always had the habit of recording my experiences in a diary. During my free time, I would always open my diary and write. It helped me soothe my pain and it fulfilled me with confidence and courage. It fulfills me with confidence and courage.

I still remember when my Hindi teacher Ms. Prem Lata said, “There are only two ways to grow in life- by traveling or by reading”, and I’ve found that to be largely true. Her dedication towards teaching and helping us to learn the language can’t be expressed in words. As a saying goes- “Music doesn’t have any language”, fits perfectly in my life. I must say my music teacher Ms. Sadhna Sohal gave me the best memories. Although I wasn't fond of singing or dancing her faith and dedication helped me to develop an interest in music. Her idea of listening to music helped me to remain focused meanwhile bringing down stress levels. 


I think the list of such memories is endless, but I would like to say that I miss my school days. Such joyful and happy experiences have made our education much interesting. I would always be thankful to my school and teachers who’ve prepared me to face all the challenges that the world will offer us. They shape our character, mould our mental attitudes and fashion the basic principles of life. I'm so grateful to be part of Vishal Bharti Public School (VBPS). The positivity and encouragement I got from my school made me the better, more thoughtful person that I'm today.

Name: Akhil Parashar

Batch: 1999

Current Position: Foreign Correspondent, China Radio International, Beijing, China

1 comment:

  1. स्कूल ही वह स्थान है जहां एक व्यक्ति मनुष्यता से मानवता की ओर चलना सीखता है।आगे चलकर स्वयं दूसरों के लिये सीख बन जाता है।आपकी बहुत ही उत्तम व सटीक लेखनी चली है।

    ReplyDelete

MASK ON

  MASK ON ITC Savlon   recently   launched a new series   of TV commercials with the underlying message “ Mask hai mazak nahin’   and t...